Primary Consulting Services has been developing custom software applications since 1978. Our staff has extensive experience in managing all aspects of large system development life cycles and can also apply our large-system experience to smaller efforts. We have developed custom solutions on all hardware platforms using various industry standard software products.
Management Information Systems
Annual Budgeting and Forecasting Systems
Foreign Exchange Exposure Management
Professional Time and Billing
Travel Tour Management
Quality Assurance Tracking
Senior Management Reporting Systems
Institution Credit Rating Systems
Systems These systems have been developed on the UNIX, Windows NT, DOS and MVS/VS platforms. Some of the database management software packages we have used are DB2, Oracle, Essbase, Access, and Foxpro. We have used a variety of programming languages, including Visual Basic, C++, SQL, Nomad and COBOL. We are experts at gathering business requirements and understanding your unique business needs. Based on this information, we can evaluate software options and present “best fit” solutions to you. Whether it is an “off the shelf” shrink wrapped software package, a package that can perform 80% of your business needs while we customize the other 20% to complete the solution, or a complete “from scratch” development effort which is built from the bottom up, Primary Consulting Services is the systems integrator, application developer, and full service provider for creating software solutions for today’s fast-paced business environment.
Primary Consulting Services, Ltd. has developed many high profile applications for Fortune 500 companies, developing applications in a variety of languages.